In the fashion of making your life easier, we have provided quick links to the commonly used forms by Blue Willow Bookkeeping.
Links and bookkeeping forms most often used by our clients:
- 1. Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
- 2. Federal Withholding – W-4 Employee’s Witholding Allowance Certificate – This form is filled out by the New Hire employee and kept on record by the employer. This should be accompanied with copies of acceptable identification (see Form I-9 page 9).
- 3. Oregon Withholding: OR-W-4 Form OR-W-4 is designed to estimate the amount of tax you’ll need to have withheld for Oregon. Your 2020 tax return may still result in a tax due or refund. For a more accurate calculation, use the Oregon Withholding Calculator at www.oregon.gov/dor
- Blank 941 Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Form 1040-ES Estimated Tax for Individuals
- Form 2848 Federal Power of Attorney
- Form 8821 Federal Tax Information Authorization
- Form SS-4 Federal Application for a Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- Oregon Employer Registration Form – select form 211-055 Oregon Employer Registration Form to apply for your Business Identification Number (BIN).
- Oregon Revenue Online
- Payroll Report of Hours Request Used to report hours to Blue Willow Bookkeeping each payroll period.
- Publication 15-A Employer’s Supplemental Tax Guide (includes Independent Contractor guidelines)
- Tax Information Authorization – Oregon Recommended to streamline payroll service. Tax Info Authorizations allow Blue Willow Bookeeping to discuss any payroll tax or reporting issues, and sign payroll reports.
- W9 Request for Taxpayer ID Number (1099 Vendors)
All employers in Oregon are required to post signs/posters. Some of those have been made available for ‘click and print’ convenience below. Be sure to visit the following “Poster Requirement” links to assure Oregon and Federal compliance.
Federal Poster Requirements:
Oregon Poster Requirements:
In addition, all employers are required to post:
“Workers’ Compensation Notice of Compliance” (Workers’ Compensation Division issues this notice after it receives the “Guaranty Contract” from the insurer and employers should receive this after purchasing workers’ compensation insurance) and “Employment Insurance Notice – Form 11” (which the Employment Department automatically sends after an account is set up or reopened). Some employers may have specific posting requirements in addition to those made available here.
Posters to Download & Print:
– OR-OSHA Health & Safety Poster
Please note that all forms require the free application Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this application, you can download it at the Adobe website for free.